Friday, January 13, 2012

DAY 5... FREE AT LAST..THANK GOD ALMIGHTY HIS ARM IS FREE AT LAST!!!!

LOL!   1/13/12

Word of the day: Emotional.

He is, I am, the kids are.  Its a group effort.
He is because he doesn't want to be there.  
He doesn't want to go through this anymore.  
He is worried about his career, his future, & his health.

I am, because my day started off with someone telling me that "life is life" ... I would like to really tell that person off but because I respect her husband too much I wont.  I will shut my mouth (I know, some of you are totally shocked) and I will walk away.

The kids are emotional because they can feed off us.  
They are doing well though. 

He is free.  His poor arm is free of IV's for a whole 3 days!  YAHOO!  
8am appointment, started with a CBC count (which looked awesome)  Weighted in at 173.1 (down more), blood pressure was at 131/63 (not to shabby) and his temp 97.4.  All around a great start to an emotional day.

I know a bunch of you are following this blog to keep watch on how things are, and we totally appricate it.  The support we have is, well I am speechless.
It makes me keep on going, which helps me keep Jason going.

6 comments:

boatswife said...

Love you guys!!

Dawn said...

I love you guys too & miss you all so much! Now I am getting emotional! LOL~ <3

Heather said...

We are thinking about you guys & praying for y'all!!! How many treatments is he having? Just wondering if a port would be good for him. If he's not having many treatments, then it wouldn't be worth it, but if he is getting a new IV every 3 days, it might be. You can barely feel it when they access it fro treatment. It is awesome. My veins got all jacked up after only 2 treatments with the IV. I liked having the port so much better.

Y"all with get through this. It might be a long, treacherous road, but you will make it, and you will be stronger because of the journey. One day you're gonna be saying " remember that year you had cancer?" That sucked, glad it's over! It totally sucks that cancer happens, but it happened to the coolest people lately...Too soon for jokes??? We still need to get together sometime. It probably doesn't matter now that he already knows first hand what chemo is like. But still it'll be cool to hang out!!

The Bitler Family said...

He started just having 2 but now he is having 4. Days 1-5 9 & 16. He is having just IV's right now. Doing okay so far. You, Heather are the one we refer to when we talk about you can do this, Heather did this, and you can do this too. It does only happen to the coolest and he laughed at that one. Dinner soon... Please!

Mary said...

Praying for you every single day. Prayers that you can hold it all together at the right times and that you find times in your day to let it all out. Just keep breathing.

hannah46 said...

Praying for you.