1/20/12 Life is okay right now. We are all doing well. Jason has felt pretty good. Taking it easy, of course. He is stir crazy. Not one to sit on the couch all day. So I can see him heading back to work soon. He had a chemo treatment on Tuesday and it wore him out but he slept it off. The nurses gave him a cute band-aid
We celebrated Peanuts 6th birthday on Wednesday! I can't believe she is 6! We will be celebrating this weekend with a few of her friends. It will be a "Smurfy" good time. Jason made her a pinata`
We have received so many cards from our friends and family! It makes us smile! This is just some of them. We got a special little box from our best friends the Acevedo's! Everyone attacked it so fast this is all the pics I could get.
& a special shout out thank you to Leah. Thank you for all the inspirational text messages you send me. Its like you are in my head. Right when I need one... BOOM a message from you. <3






1 comment:
<3 You pop in my head all day long, so it's the least I can do when you're on my brain. Love you!
Post a Comment