Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 6 ...

1/14/12  I was told that when he feels good, get him out of the house.  Go do something with him, so that he doesn't get depressed sitting in the house all the time.  
So I did.
  We went to the book store to see if they had any Testicular Cancer books.  We came home with Lance Armstrong's Its not about the bike.  I am also thinking about ordering.  One Lump or Two by Darren Couchman.  We are both going to read the book.  
We then tackled Walmart...(ugh)  
Poor Jason has been battling a massive migraine and can't take anything but Tylenol.  I think I will be calling the doctor on Monday and asking for something... I hate seeing him like this and I have a feeling this is only the beginning.  

We came home and took up residence on the couch for the rest of the day. 
 This is how I could spend everyday.  

We got a sweet card with a gift card to dunkin donuts from our distant friend Melissa

& Jason & Samantha sent a iTunes gift card.... They totally rock!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you guys have some better days ahead...

Candice S said...

I'm so sorry for what you are both going through i can't imagine my prayers are with you both. I wanted to tell u i have suffered with migranes & what sometimes helps this may sound weird but... if he tapes a flat refrigator magnets to the spot where it hurts the most & lays in a recling position it will sometime take it away my mother taught me that trick & I use it when I'm pregnant & can't take meds! Hope it will work for him

Lisa Coull said...

Was thinking of you this monrning. I hope today is a good day. Miss & love you all much. XoXo