1/10/12 He woke up in good spirits. Had a good night. Came home took his Zofran (nausea medication) he ate dinner, and we relaxed on the couch till bed. He slept well expect for he woke up at 2am and had a hard time falling back to sleep.
We arrived at the Raab Clinic for our 9am appointment. He was called back, weight was taken (174 3+lbs from yesterday) blood pressure when we arrived was elevated (156/64) but once in the chair and comfortable it lowered (123/54) He had a hard time with a medication that was pushed threw the IV, he said it hurt, we later found out this was Benadryl. He quickly became tired, so I left for work. He kicked me out today. Told me I would be better off busy at work, then sitting there staring at him. (I think he knew Dr.V was in the office and I stress over not being there when he is.) I checked on him at 1pm and he was super tired and antsy. He doesn't do well sitting still for so long. Luis hung the last bag of flush and I went back to work to finish up. Right now as I type... he is fast asleep on the couch. I hate seeing him like this.
I am not sure what I would do without my work gang. They definitely help me get through the day.
** I want to say thank you for all of you who are sending us letters and messages and quick posts on FB and here. They have made both of us smile! Keep them coming. I will try to get back to everyone. I will also be printing them out for our Cancer Journey Scrapbook.

5 comments:
Thinking about you all constantly. And I mean that. It freaking sucks that your family is going through this. Trying to keep it classy here, but cancer is an asshole. Prayer is a powerful thing and you've got a lot of it being sent to you all! Hugs, thoughts, prayers, and ninja kicks to the cancer is being sent your way :)
Love the look on J's face. I'm so glad you both have people around you to support you. I'm always a Skype away - we can drink together that way if you need it! ;)
Liz - Please give J hugs for us, I am thinking about you and him everyday. You are an amazing woman he is lucky to have a supporter like you. I know I am far away but know that I think about you all the time. Love you and J... give the kids hugs and kisses
Jason there is nothing but love and positive vibes coming your way from this island. You & Liz are a fantastic team & I know together, with all the other support systems you have around you, can get through this. I, like everyone else, hate to see this happening to such a great family, to such awesome friends. You Bitlers are missed & loved by many over here on ACK. Just know we have your back & you are always in our thoughts. Lots of love from me to you.
Oh Liz i'm so sorry to hear about Jason , Sending postive love and thought to you guys from nantucket
if you need to chat and juat talk fb me or call me
Love
Amy, Snip and Elizabeth Eldridge
Post a Comment