Did you ever just have one of those days were you want to cry.... really for no reason but you know you want too?
I woke up like that today, but went to bed like that last night...
LORD help me ... its gonna be a day!
I love what Jason does and I am proud of him in every way. I love living in a different state, it fun. BUT I miss my family, I miss Jason's family, I miss my friends, I miss my god-daughter, who I get to see what once a year. I miss seeing Kaylen and Ryan grown up. I miss everyone spending time with my kids.
This is definitely one of those "cons" on the list but I know its just because of the holidays and not being able to get away any time soon. This all started the other day when we (Jay and myself) tried to book a Disney vacation for the 4Th yr in a row. We realized that Feb was out, due to me. March was out, due to Jay, April...APRIL worked..so he went to work and NOOOOOO the next time he could take leave and actually leave island is ..... JULY! WHO THE FUCK wants to go to Disney in JULY! Not this Irish skin momma, I can tell you that. SO once again, we have to call Dawn & Aaron and tell them to have fun without us and hopefully in 09! I just want to be the 1st person to take my kids to Disney. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ... that's it. I am not having a moment, time to shake it off, put back on my smile and go get ready for work, "Good Morning, Ryder Electric, This is Elizabeth, how can I help you" =)
3 comments:
Hello Nantucket Island Bitlers,
Feelings, nothing more than feelings...
I'll go to Disney in July!! If that is when my family will be there. We can sweat together. Actually it is HOT but you work around it, and the kids of all ages have fun. We have gone to Disney the past two years in June and it is not that bad. Yes, I had fun, but I'm a kid. Vote me in.
YTB!!
Florida Dad loves you!!!
Aw, man, that sucks about Disney. And, trust me, I've had those days.
hugs,
Jenn
Bitti~
Ah, I have had many of those days,and now we can't eat to make it all better.
Cheer up, you have tons of friends here that love ya too:)
Have a wonderful Holiday,
Love Lynn (and tummy baby)
Post a Comment