Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas roundup!

I can honestly say I am very excited for it to be over!! It was a success in our house, w/out sounding "braggish" Ethan was spoiled with more Lego's, arts & crafts and some "electronics" that he wanted and lots of wood/metal projects for him and his dad. Helps that my dad got him his own tools!! Jocelyn got a new baby (her name is Reilly) and she has her own stroller, playpen, swing, high chair and diaper bag.... so Joce is in LOVE! My dad sent her a pop up tent, I know your thinking "whats the big deal" the big deal is, it is HUGE! It fits around her bed...pictures do no justice!!! Thanks dad and Kathy!!! =)

I can't wait to start taking the Christmas stuff down and letting them make their way back up to the attic. This weekend the tree will be down, the decoration will be gone, the only thing that will be up is Ethan & Jocelyn's new Nativity Scene from their FL g-parents. But that is out of the way and not as big as a TREE! LOL!!

Jason spoiled me, I got all new cooking gadgets and a FONDUE set (ohh I wanted it so bad) I feel like I spoiled him as well.

I hope every ones Holidays were pleasant! Can't wait for the New Year to be here and 2 weeks later I will have a 2 yr old!! My baby girl!!! =-)

No comments: