Well our baby boy turned 8 on Nov.24th! I can't believe it...where did the time go. He is such a handsome independent little man. We started his week off with a family dinner, his choice, and he picked Baked Mac & Cheese, Ham and stewed Tomato's. We followed that with his special birthday cake, pineapple upside down cake. Our wonderful neighbors came over all baring gifts.
We followed by having his birthday party this weekend. This weekend you say..oh because I planned the party to be on Saturday and on Saturday when we were getting ready his friends mom called and RSVP for the party on Sunday....I wrote the wrong date!!!! So now Ethan will have a party on Sat and Sun of this weekend....because his mom is an idiot...LOL! So we had a football theme this year...Steelers all they way. I made his cake, I know you can laugh... I never said I was a pastry chef! LOL! I tried...LOL! 
No comments:
Post a Comment