Thursday, February 22, 2007

So excited

I think I am 95% done with booking this Florida trip. The truck has a reservation off the island. Jason and the kids will go off and I will fly off after work and meet them. The plane tickets are bought. The rental car is booked and waiting at Fort Myers! Clothes for the wedding are on the way to the house. We are SO excited to go and visit. Jason is excited to have QT with his dad. I can't wait for everyone to see how big Ethan has gotten and for them to meet Jocelyn! Veronica is going along with us to "help" with the kids. I can't wait to spend time with her and get inside her head. LOL!!

I am still out of work .... can't wait to go back. I applied for a different position inside the bank...hopefully (crossing my fingers) I get it and can actually do it! LOL! Jason is trying his best...sometimes he is so discourage with the station because he feels they don't "trust" him. I keep telling him to say something but he won't. He will just deal with it. Other then that he is enjoying himself.

The weather the last couple of days has been nice. We got to 47 here the other day. The boys went out riding on the ATV's.

The puppy, my birthday present from Jason and the kids will be here on Sunday. I have to go to Logen to pick her up ... I can't wait. She is too cute.

The kids....well they are the same. Nothing really new with them.

ok....signingoff..............

No comments: