So someone just asked me what the happiest day of my life is....and I had to sit and think about it. Not because I didn't have an answer but because I have a few days that stood out and made me feel the happiest. First is the day Jason proposed. He choose me, he was the one that was going to rescue me from the black hole I was sinking into. Second being the day Ethan was born. My baby, my 1st born and my son. It was a scary experience and to watch his dad cry because Ethan almost didn't make it and then to see Jason bring him into me in the recovery room, it filled my heart with happiness. Third being the day that Jocelyn was born. Having Jason and Dawn there to watch her come into this world after we fought for her to join us as a family. My little peanut, my baby, my daughter. Over all everyday is the happiest day of my life. I get to watch my kids grown and learn. I get to live everyday with my best friend and soul mate. I get to live life.
signingoff.................
No comments:
Post a Comment