Well I have to say I feel like a big pile of crap. I hate this crap. At this moment in time I wish I never did it.I hurt...bad my stomach has a swolleness (can't even think of a better word) around the area. I can't eat because it hurts. Im tired & weak. I can't stop crying because I feel like shit. I live 2 hrs away from the hospital. My sister leaves tomorrow. I hate protein shakes...cant find one that I like. Living on applesauce and chicken broth. I cant sleep. This sucks so bad...im so uncomfortable.
Other then that the family is great. Joce is walking all around. Ethan is stirr crazy being in the house because its so cold outside. My sister Jessie and her daughter came up to help with the kids and like I said above she leaves tomorrow.... I am sad to see them go. Kaylen is so fun to play with and Joce adores her. They are only 2 months apart in age. Jason has been the best with me. Catering to my ever need. Babying me. Poor guy sat in the waiting room at the hosptial for 9 hrs! Man he must love me.
signingoff.................
No comments:
Post a Comment