Friday, February 22, 2008
What a mutha f&%ken day!
Yes you read it right! What a mutha f&%ken day!! Let me just start off with this . I love my life and I really do. I get up with the boys, have my coffee, watch the news, the boys leave, I shower get Jocelyn ready, Hase comes's in gets ready ... we all leave together. I drop Jocelyn off at daycare, drop Hase off at work and the head on to work myself....sounds easy, right... RIGHTTTTT... till this morning when we woke up and there was snow on the ground. We headed off to work and I called Jason (my very own superhero) to ask what wheel drive I needed to be in. He tells me I put it in and I follow my directions. Then I see the road and it looks clear (well as clear as can be) and I pull over, take the rear wheel drive off and continue down the road. Then we fell into a ditch, not really a ditch more like a notch where the grass and road meet. When I pulled up on the road I started to fish tail and I couldn't stop. The truck went back and forth, back and forth and then I saw, funny how you see it all happen in slow motion while its happening but it happens so fast, I saw the "grass" and thought "oh that will slow us down" OHHH was I wrong it sling shot us into the tree. I have never been so scared in my life. Jocelyn was screaming, I grabbed Hase (flashbacks) and Hase turned around and grabbed Jocelyn's face. How thoughtful!!! The man driving behind us and stopped jumped out of his truck ran over and was seriously an angel! Someone remind me to send him flowers tomorrow. He stayed with us the whole time. Jason came, the police. It was a mess. THANK GOD FOR WINE!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just wanna know why you changed it from fuckin to f@$%in ?!?!
Come on now this isn't CC :)
Post a Comment