OH this week will be slow I can tell you that much.
Next weekend, myself, my Potter, and my neighbor are all going off island for mommies weekend!! YEAH!! We were suppose to be joined my our other friend but circumstances beyond her control are forcing her to stay home. I mean she IS 8.5 months pregnant!! LOL!
We love you Lard and we will buy you presents!!
We have no game plan really, except shopping and of course we are meeting up with one of my favorite chicks Jenny!! SO excited (girl we snapping some photos!)
So much to look at, so much to price and so much to buy!!
and off the subject: Jason and myself NEVER celebrate Valentine's Day. I feel like it is an over priced holiday, why roses cost that much on that one day is beyond me...so we never did and never will (so I thought) The other day we were talking and he said for Valentine's Day, my birthday and or Christmas I wasn't getting anything . I replied that we don't do Valentine's Day and he said "or so you think" ... ... ... WTF! He better not, because I don't have SHIT to give him...now I am in a scrabble to get something to be prepared... He better be joking!! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment