Where would you be with out your friends???
Me, well let me tell you were I would be without my friends this week... sitting in the dark closet crying. I have had a HELL of a week and Christy and Lauren (aka Potter and Lard) pulled me threw...not nicely but they did. Well one was nice and the other was brutally honest =) I have had an emotional and sensitive week, crying, yelling, barking responses and whine and that has all been daily. LOL. they (poor things) have had to sit and listen (or pretend) to me ALL week.
Today...(let me take a deep breathe) ... Today I had to report to work at 8 (I am not in till 9) Yes I know that the normal working class citizens all go to work well before 9 but I don't! I had to come to work to get payroll done so my boss/bosses could go on vacation. Well I normally drop Jocelyn off at daycare at 830, then run down to the boat to drop Hase off, then off to work I go....well this morning I had to get Joce and myself ready an hour early, pick Jason up then drop Jocelyn off at 730 then go to work. Sounds fresh and clean, right.....NO... I had to get Lard to come pick me up to take me to go get the car from the boat (lost yet...let me fill you in. Jason dropped me off then gave the car to Hase, who works till 6 and I work till 3..get were I am going with this) so she comes and gets me....I vent in the car...leave in tears because she makes me laugh. She drops me off at the truck and I follow her go grab a sandwich.....and realize I locked my keys in my purse in the office.... I have my car keys...but no bag, that is the keeper of the office key and the money... What The Fuck!
:signing: The sun'll come out♥Tomorrow♥Bet your bottom dollar♥That tomorrow♥ There'll be sun! ♥Just thinkin' about ♥Tomorrow ♥Clears away the cobwebs, ♥ And the sorrow ♥'Til there's none!♥ When I'm stuck a day♥ That's gray, ♥ And lonely, ♥I just stick out my chin♥And Grin, ♥And Say, ♥Oh ♥The sun'll come out Tomorrow♥So ya gotta hang on♥'Til tomorrow♥ Come what may♥ Tomorrow! ♥Tomorrow! ♥ I love ya♥ Tomorrow!♥ You're always♥ A day♥ A way!
1 comment:
Oh Liz... the trials and tribulations! Not to worry, I'll pick you up anytime you need a lift!! Especially when we can find an excuse to go get a Cowboy Club!
Post a Comment