I can't even type it without smiling!! This year has been one of our toughest, with work and vacations. Jason has been so busy and short staffed that taking a vacation or even getting off the island hasn't happened since August.
The other day he said "We need a vacation" I couldn't believe my ears! It started out as an adult vacation, as in cruise. Then we moved to going to Mexico for a week. Then back to a cruise but this time with the kids, but have you priced the Disney Cruise OMG! Then when Jason saw the amount he said "We might as well just go to Disney"
A weekend later, we are booked!! Dawn and Aaron are joining us. It is going to be SO much fun!! November in Florida!! So super siked!!
Maybe I can get my wonderful in laws to meet us up there for dinner or a day in the park with the kids.....
1 comment:
Hey, when are you going in Nov?
Post a Comment