So on Saturday was my 8month Surgiversary! Not sure where 8 months went already but I am glad it did. I am officially down 79lbs with 23 more to go to my 2nd goal. My 1st goal to those that don't know as to be 199, that was one of my proudest moments. 23 more to go and I feel like a new person, still the fat girl but a new fat girl!
I still have issues with my self image but then again what girl doesn't. I talked to my friend that had it 7yrs ago and she said that you never get rid of the fat girl syndrome but you learn to cope with it better then you did before.
Well I am (in my head) still the biggest one in the picture, out with the girls and of course the heavy wife. But I know I am loved ... Jason said I am the incridable shrinking women. I love him! He has been my #1 cheerleader threw this whole process. Never walked away, or had anything negative to say. Always had my back. I thank him but I know not enough.
Well anyway...enough about me.... LOL!
1 comment:
Woo Hoo!! Thats awesome! Keep going and I'm gonna be the fat girl lol!
Post a Comment